
Cropping is a trick that photographers do all the time, even if they don't realize it. Every time a photographer chooses to cut something out of his/her frame, before they snap the photo, that is in essence cropping. We also have learned tools on Photoshop that allow us to crop an image after we have taken it. When cropping in Photoshop it is possible to improve our composition or change it completely.
I changed the composition of my original photo to this one by making it into a small square. I cropped most of the photography and left only the right corner. I like this picture better than the original one because the other one had too many things to look at and it was distracting. This one, however, has less things to look at so it's easier to take it all in. The two different ways to use crop are to just cut off part of your picture to change its composition, and the other is to overcrop where a white border is created.
1 comment:
I like this picture because the tree is in focus, plus the back color of the fence pops out the green of the leafs, cool picture.
Post a Comment