
For this project, we had to create a “Haunted Chavez.” This meant that we had to take a picture of any place we wanted on this campus and create a scary mood. We would have to do this with the help of the skills we have learned so far, such as making ghosts, zombies, or scary face textures. Our emphasis had to be on the rule of thirds, and we could have either ourselves or the extras on there. However, it was a requirement that we be in the picture. My initial idea was to be upstairs and take a picture of downstairs, while still having room to add things to the top. I ended up changing my idea though because it was kind of complicated, and I wasn’t sure how I would set that up. The most difficult decision I had to make on this project was what would my background be and how would I set the whole picture up. After I had an idea, it was easy to go from there. A problem I had was making a zombie. I couldn’t make the zombie look darker, and scarier, so in the end I just added a mouth, and eyes to him, and made him a ghost. What I think I did well was taking the pictures of the people I was going to turn into ghost; they all look as if they are after something with their hands stretched out. Also, I think I made them look pretty ghostly. My overall thoughts on this project were that it was kind of cool; it was our first opportunity to put all our skills together. I think my picture needed a little more creativity, it was kind of too simple but other than that it was alright.
No comments:
Post a Comment