Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Alternate Program: Senior Night Invatation

What I think I did well on this invitation was adding a nice texture to the background, also the color of it is nice. I also like the "evening of excellence" how its going diognally. What I could have done better is make the white font easier to read. Also, the flowers I don't really like. I could have put a graphic design on the background to make it more interesting and that relates to the senior portfolio show. What I struggled with the most was coming up with ideas on what to put on the background. I tried many different shapes on photoshop but they didn't seem to go. The flowers don't really, but they looked better than the rest of the other stuff. It was difficult to decide what to put on the background because there was nothing you had to put on there, except for your own stuff, and it was more space to cover up. I think I did better on the Graduation Program because even though it was simple, it looks nicer than this one. This one looks kinda empty.

No comments: