Thursday, October 2, 2008

Creative Me



This project was an opportunity for us to put the tools we have learned to use. We were to take one of our portraits, and change it creatively using the following: selection tools, layers, adjustment layers, layer styles, blending options, paint brushes and opacity.

What I like about my image is that it looks very peaceful and I think that is because of the colors. The method I like best is paint and opacity because they allow you to change the color of your picture to your liking, and you can make it all blend in instead of the paint looking out of place. I feel my photoshop knowledge is good; I've learned a lot of useful things so far, and hope to learn more.

3 comments:

Ana said...

i like this picture. You did a pretty awesome job on it.. I like your pose and how the yellowish color makes you stand out from the rest of the of the background.

Esteban said...

This is the coolest picture ever. You skin looks awesome with the background. It gives it a mellow, realistic sense. Mine is completely opposite, you should look at it. My name is on the class list in period 2.

Samaya said...

I like your picture here, It's really pretty. Nice colors.