Friday, October 24, 2008

Scary Expressions




When I look at my ghost picture it makes me think of a tv show I once saw. It was about a haunted cemetery in some state here in the U.S. where little kids that had died actually haunted the cemetrey. It's kind of like it because the girl in the picture is sad about the death, and so she doesn't realize that there are ghosts around her. Looking at the picture, I would say the ghosts don't really want to hurt the girl, but rather just scare her for a bit. It also kind of reminds me of any scary movie where somehow the characters are going to die and they have to figure something out so they wont, but they always seem to end up visiting a cemetery.

When I look at my zombie picture it makes me think of a cartoon character. The eyes are really big, and remind me somewhat of the eyes of the cat in Shrek. The way I look makes me think of a zombie with two personalities. One is a horrible, ugly zombie but the other changes into a normal person during the day.I think this because the shirt I'm wearing doesn't look zombie-like and neither does my hair. It's like a zombie who hasn't fully transformed yet. It also looks like one of those circus people who just travel and do performances for circuses because they can find no other way to fit into civilization.

No comments: