
What I think I did well on this invitation was keeping it simple. It doesn't look crowded so it's not too much to look at. Also, I think the font and colors were nice and easy to read. However, what I could have done differently was adding a graphic design, or pictures, something that would have made it more interesting to look at. It's plain and it doesn't draw you in. Graphic design was harder than I thought because it's all about being creative and having ideas, and that doesn't come very easily to me. Also, the smallest details can affect it in many ways, so it is hard deciding what to choose. I think in graphic design everything is important. Everything is equal in importance because it all contributes to its overall appearance. If you have a nice design and placement, but bad font it's not going to look very nice and vice versa. Some advice I recommend is experimenting with graphic design for a while longer before making the invitations, and also working more with good examples and bad examples of graphic design.
1 comment:
I really love the lines. I think your graduation cover came out amazing.
Post a Comment